Marmalade Game Studio is looking for a multi-talented person to support the Lisbon studio in both Office Manager and Associate Producer duties. You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the office and assisting project leads in planning, coordinating and supervising projects based on well-known IPs such as Monopoly, Cluedo, The Game of Life and BATTLESHIP. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about games, has strong organizational, management and communication skills, and who enjoys the challenge of wearing multiple hats.
This position is full-time and on-site in our Lisbon office.
● Work closely with project leads to guide projects from start to finish, by overseeing internal resources, observing deadlines, and escalating and resolving issues that might compromise the quality of delivery
● Partner with multi-discipline teams such as design, art, programming, and QA on multiple projects at different stages of development
● Keep team motivated and focused on goals, milestones and quality
● Create and update schedules and tasks
● Keep issue tracking lists up to date
● Manage relationships with vendors and service providers, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
● Keep track of office inventory and order supplies
● Liaise with company accountants
● Ensure that health and safety policies are up to date
● Organise company events
● Book transport and accommodation
The Ideal Candidate:
● Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work
● Strong organizational and planning skills
● Strives for high quality and pays attention to detail
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to give and take constructive feedback
● Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and can work to deadlines
● Passion for games
● Competitive salary
● Health and life insurances
● Share options scheme
● 12 month contract
Does this sound like the job for you?
Then please send your CV, covering letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are selected for an interview you will normally be contacted within two weeks of the closing date. If you do not hear from us within this period then you should assume that, unfortunately, on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.