Marmalade Game Studio PT is looking for a talented Producer to join our close-knit team of superstars and help us to build on the success of Cluedo, The Game of Life, Monopoly, and Jumanji, our most recent hit.
Based in our Almada studio, this is a new role in which a creative-minded person with strong organizational and management skills can thrive. As a Producer at MGS, you will be responsible for assisting project leads in planning, coordinating, and supervising projects.
This position is full-time and on-site. During the pandemic, the successful candidate will be required to work from home. As a company we’re not in a hurry to return to the office, and will only do so when we’re sure it’s safe, regardless of government policies.
We love what we do, and love working alongside other people who share the same dedication to quality and passion for the industry.
- Work closely with project leads to guide projects by overseeing internal resources, observing deadlines, and escalating and resolving issues that might compromise the quality of delivery
- Manage releases and submissions
- Partner with multi-discipline teams such as design, art, programming, and QA on multiple projects at different stages of development
- Create and update schedules and tasks
- Keep issue tracking lists up to date
- Reviewing bugs for clarity and provide status reports on the state of the bug database
- Product testing to monitor progress and state of the project
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in video game production or in another project management role
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strives for high quality and pays attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to give and take constructive feedback
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and can work to deadlines
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance consisting of 22 days + a bonus 3 days’ holiday when the offices are closed over Christmas and New Year + extra holiday for long service
- Private health insurance
- Private life insurance
- Great work environment
Are you our next superstar? Join us on the Marmalade adventure!
To apply please submit your cv below or email email@example.com
If you are selected for an interview you will normally be contacted within two weeks of the closing date. If you do not hear from us within this period then you should assume that, unfortunately, on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.