Marmalade Game Studio is looking for a Game Producer / Release Manager to work as part of our award-winning games studio and help us to build on the success of Monopoly, Cluedo, Game of Life, The Game of Life 2 and Jumanji: The Curse Returns. The ideal candidate is organised, enthusiastic and has attention to detail.
We love what we do, and love working alongside other people who share the same dedication to quality.
You must reside in the UK and be eligible to work here.
The studio for this role is located in Bath. We offer flexible remote working options.
- Working closely with producers, development team and QA Lead to ensure successful game releases and updates.
- Ensuring products comply with release requirements for all supported platforms
- Managing the release across all supported platforms and environments
- Planning and maintaining release schedules to keep track of all releases
- Understanding the technical aspects of the submissions process
- Managing development teams in partnership with producers
- Coordinating with internal and external QA teams to ensure the quality of the released products
- Professional experience as producer and/or release manager
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Strives for high quality and pays attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and can work to deadlines
- Passion for board games (both for professional reasons and because we like to have more players for our lunchtime sessions!)
Optional but valuable
- Experience managing launch of games across Steam, Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, Apple and Google Play
- Experience overseeing the end-to-end life-cycle of game development
- Working as part of a tight team in a company with a reputation for staff retention
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working, we offer the ability to WFH, hybrid, or the ability to work from our London or Bath studio
- A key role in a studio where everyone’s effort has a big impact
- Regular social activities and team parties
- Company pension scheme, we match up to 5%
- Generous holiday allowance consisting of 22 days + a bonus 3 day holiday when the offices are closed over Christmas and New Year + extra holiday for long service
- Private health insurance package
- Private life insurance
- 48h a year of Professional development time
Are you our next superstar? Join us on the Marmalade adventure! If you are selected for an interview you will normally be contacted within two weeks of the closing date. If you do not hear from us within this period then you should assume that, unfortunately, on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.