We at Marmalade Game Studio are looking for a talented Game Producer with excellent organisational and management skills, to join our team. Help create upcoming game projects on various platforms, with the studio behind the hit successes: Monopoly, Cluedo, Game of Life, The Game of Life 2 and Jumanji: The Curse Returns.
We’re looking for someone who can fit in with our team of passionate, creative and collaborative professionals. You’ll need to be flexible about tasks, responsibilities and have the ability to transition across development teams. We love what we do, and love working alongside people who share our dedication to quality.
You must reside in the UK and be eligible to work here.
Our main studio is located in London, with a hub in Bath. We offer remote, hybrid and flexible working options.
- Own game projects and manage the development project team
- Provide feedback to the different disciplines of the project ensuring that the overall focus and vision of the if followed
- Work closely with project leads to guide projects by overseeing internal resources, observing deadlines, and escalating and resolving issues that might compromise the quality of delivery.
- Partner with multi-discipline teams such as design, art, programming, and QA at different stages of development
- Prepare development plans and update schedules and tasks
- Identify potential risks and create mitigation strategies
- Schedule and attend meetings for various departments, documenting them as needed
- Product testing to monitor progress and state of the project
The Ideal Candidate
- Professional experience in video game production
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Strives for high quality and pays attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to give and take constructive feedback
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and can work to deadlines
- Passion for board games (both for professional reasons and because we like to have more players for our lunchtime sessions!)
- Working as part of a tight team in a company with a reputation for staff retention
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working, we offer the ability to WFH, hybrid, or the ability to work from our London or Bath studio
- A key role in a studio where everyone’s effort has a big impact
- Regular social activities and team parties
- Company pension scheme, we match up to 5%
- Generous holiday allowance consisting of 22 days + a bonus 3 day holiday when the offices are closed over Christmas and New Year + extra holiday for long service
- Private health insurance package
- Private life insurance
- 48h a year of Professional development time
Are you our next superstar? Join us on the Marmalade adventure! If you are selected for an interview you will normally be contacted within two weeks of the closing date. If you do not hear from us within this period then you should assume that, unfortunately, on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.