Marmalade Game Studio is looking for a talented Producer to join our close-knit team of superstars and help us to build on the success of Cluedo, Battleship, The Game of Life and Monopoly, our most recent hits.
Based in our London studio, this is a new role in which a person with strong organizational and management skills can thrive. As a Producer at MGS you will be responsible for assisting project leads in planning, coordinating and supervising projects.
We love what we do, and love working alongside other people who share the same dedication to quality. Come and join us in our new state of the art offices in central London!
This position is full-time and on-site. During the pandemic, the successful candidate will be required to work from home. As a company we’re not in a hurry to return to the office, and will only do so when we’re sure it’s safe, regardless of government policies. When it is safe, we have a big terrace we intend to celebrate on!
The candidate must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Work closely with project leads to guide projects by overseeing internal resources, observing deadlines, and escalating and resolving issues that might compromise the quality of delivery.
- Manage releases and submissions
- Partner with multi-discipline teams such as design, art, programming, and QA on multiple projects at different stages of development
- Create and update schedules and tasks
- Keep issue tracking lists up to date
- Reviewing bugs for clarity and provide status reports on the state of the bug database
- Product testing to monitor progress and state of the project
The Ideal Candidate:
- + 2 years of commercial experience in video game production
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strives for high quality and pays attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to give and take constructive feedback
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and can work to deadlines
- Passion for board games (both for professional reasons and because we like to have more players for our lunchtime sessions!)
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus system based on performance
- Company pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance consisting of 22 days + a bonus 3 days’ holiday when the offices are closed over Christmas and New Year + extra holiday for long service
- Private health insurance package
- Private life insurance
- Regular social events
Are you our next superstar? Join us on the Marmalade adventure!