Marmalade Game Studio is looking for an enthusiastic and talented game programmer with excellent technical competence to join our Game Studio. We need a creative individual with a passion for developing games across multiple genres. Working as part of a small team you will need to be flexible about tasks, responsibilities and have the ability to transition across development teams.
We love what we do, and love working alongside other people who share the same dedication to quality. Come and join us in our offices in Almada!
This position is full-time and on-site. During the lockdown, the successful candidate will be required to work from home.
- Develop game features, systems and technology
- Estimate and schedule work
- Write and develop technical documentation
- Work proactively to fix bugs
- Work with other disciplines (Design. Art, etc) to plan and execute work
- Passionate about games and making games
- Solid knowledge of programming fundamentals: architecture, structure, efficiency, etc…
- Ability to analyze and decompose problems
- Professional experience with Unity and C#
Optional but valuable
- Knowledge of game-specific topics covering physics, AI, networking, animation, audio, UI and Web APIs
- Familiarity with rapid prototyping
- Experience in graphics APIs such as OpenGL/ES (preferred) or DirectX
- Knowledge of C++ and other languages
- Maths skills
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Great workplace environment
Are you our next superstar? Join us on the Marmalade adventure!
If you are selected for an interview you will normally be contacted within two weeks of the closing date. If you do not hear from us within this period then you should assume that, unfortunately, on this occasion, you have been unsuccessful.