Marmalade Game Studio is looking for an enthusiastic and talented game programmer with excellent technical competence to join our Game Studio. We need a creative individual with a passion for developing games across multiple genres. Working as part of a small team you will need to be flexible about tasks, responsibilities and have the ability to transition across development teams.
We love what we do, and love working alongside other people who share the same dedication to quality. Come and join us in our new state of the art offices in central London!
This position is full-time and on-site. During the lockdown, the successful candidate will be required to work from home.
- Develop game features, systems and technology
- Estimate and schedule work
- Write and develop technical documentation
- Work proactively to fix bugs
- Work with other disciplines (Design. Art, etc) to plan and execute work
- Passionate about games and making games
- At least 2 years professional game development experience with Unity
- Very strong Unity and C# skills
- Experience and knowledge of mobile and/or console development and/or PC
- Good software architectural and analytical skills
- Knowledge of game technologies, APIs and techniques covering physics, AI, networking, animation, audio, UI and Web APIs
- Strong math skills
- Passion for board games (both for professional reasons and because we like to have more players for our lunchtime sessions!).
Optional but valuable
- Familiarity with rapid prototyping
- Experience in graphics APIs such as OpenGL/ES (preferred) or DirectX
- Knowledge of C++ and other languages
- Competitive salary
- Share options scheme
- Discretionary bonus system based on performance
- Company pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Health Insurance package
- Life insurance
Are you our next superstar? Join us on the Marmalade adventure!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are selected for an interview you will normally be contacted within two weeks of the closing date. If you do not hear from us within this period then you should assume that, unfortunately, on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.