Marmalade Game Studio is looking for a Graphic Designer to design fun and effective marketing creatives for our games based on well-known IPs such as Monopoly, The Game of Life, Cluedo, and Battleship. You will be responsible for creating social media assets, banners, screenshots and various other marketing materials in collaboration with the marketing team and our game artists.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about games, curious about what attracts someone to click on an image and motivated to brainstorm new creatives to keep marketing campaigns fresh and appealing.
You will join our current graphic designer in Lisbon, and work remotely with the marketing team based in London. We love what we do, and love working alongside other people who share the same passion and dedication to quality.
This position is full-time and on-site. However, during the lockdown, the successful candidate will be required to work from home.
- Design screenshots, social media assets, banners, landing pages and more
- Work closely with our Marketing Executives and Copywriter to understand the briefs and requirements of projects
- Brainstorm new concepts and creatives to keep marketing campaigns engaging
- Keep track of brand guidelines and collaborate with the game artists to ensure consistency across all assets and marketing channels
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Must be able to show a portfolio of graphic design experience
- Strives for high quality and pays attention to detail
- Good communicator with the ability to take constructive feedback
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and can work to deadlines
- Fluent in English to ensure good communication with the team
- A passion for games (both for professional reasons and because we like to have more players for our lunchtime board game sessions!)
- 2D or concept art skills are a bonus
- Salary dependent on experience
- Private Health Insurance package
- Private Life insurance
Join us on our Marmalade adventure
To apply please submit your cv and portfolio below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are selected for an interview you will normally be contacted within two weeks of the closing date. If you do not hear from us within this period then you should assume that, unfortunately, on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.