Marmalade Game Studio is looking for an experienced Marketing Analyst to join our team! Dig into our game and marketing analytics, as well as market data provided by App Annie to produce valuable insights for the studio and help us maximise our growth.
You will work closely with the marketing team to analyse and report on the effectiveness of their marketing strategies. Help measure the ROI and organic uplift of marketing campaigns. Create dashboards and presentations to report performance to management and provide insights or discover trends to help us optimise our strategies such as our discounting schedule, store page conversion, etc.
On an ad hoc basis help management with forecasting and business strategy by analysing past performance and providing market insights to help estimate the potential of new business opportunities.
We are passionate about what we do, and love working alongside other people who share the same dedication to quality and enthusiasm for their work. You will work on top-charting titles such as MONOPOLY, CLUEDO, THE GAME OF LIFE and BATTLESHIP for mobile, Steam and Nintendo Switch.
This position is full-time and on-site. However, during the lockdown, the successful candidate will be required to work from home. As a company we’re not in a hurry to return to the office, and will only do so when we’re sure it’s safe, regardless of government policies. When it is safe, we have a beautiful new office in central London waiting for us!
The candidate must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Analyse the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Provide insights and report on trends to help identify business opportunities and improve marketing effectiveness
- Provide insights and data to assist with forecasting
- Report on game and marketing performance to management
- Recommend measure methods, metrics and dashboards
- Monitor our analytics platforms and review the accuracy of our data
The ideal candidate:
- Must have previous experience in data analysis
- A degree in mathematics, economics or similar discipline
- A proactive approach to work
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus system based on performance
- Company pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance consisting of 22 days + a bonus 3 days’ holiday when the offices are closed over Christmas and New Year
- Private health insurance package
- Private life insurance
- Regular social events
Join us on our Marmalade adventure
To apply please submit your cv below or email firstname.lastname@example.org