Marmalade Game Studio is looking for a Digital Designer to support the marketing team. You will be responsible for creating social media assets, banners, screenshots and various other marketing materials for our games based on well-known IPs such as The Game of Life, Cluedo, and Battleship. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about games, curious about what attracts someone to click on an image and motivated to brainstorm new creatives to keep marketing campaigns fresh and appealing.
This position is full-time and on-site in our London or Lisbon office.
● Design screenshots, social media assets, banners, landing pages and more
● Work closely with Marketing Executives to understand the briefs and requirements of projects
● Brainstorm new concepts and creatives to keep marketing campaigns engaging
● Collaborate with game artists to gather the required game artwork and UI assets
● Keep track of brand guidelines and ensure consistency across all marketing channels
The Ideal Candidate:
● Hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator.
● Must be able to show a portfolio of digital design experience
● Strives for high quality and pays attention to detail
● Good communicator with the ability to take constructive feedback
● Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and can work to deadlines
● Experience with video editing, motion graphics or Unity to export game artwork is a bonus
● A passion for games (both for professional reasons and because we like to have more players for our lunchtime board game sessions!)
Does this sound like the job for you?
Then please send your CV, covering letter and portfolio to email@example.com
If you are selected for an interview you will normally be contacted within two weeks of the closing date. If you do not hear from us within this period then you should assume that, unfortunately, on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.