Marmalade Game Studio is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join our growing team! We need you to help us launch new games and improve discoverability and sales across our existing portfolio. This includes top-charting titles such as MONOPOLY, CLUEDO, THE GAME OF LIFE and BATTLESHIP for mobile, Steam and Nintendo Switch.
We are passionate about what we do, and love working alongside other people who share the same dedication to quality and enthusiasm for the industry. Come and join us in our new state of the art office in central London!
This position is full-time and on-site. During the lockdown, the successful candidate will be required to work from home. As a company we’re not in a hurry to return to the office, and will only do so when we’re sure it’s safe, regardless of government policies. When it is safe, we have a big terrace we intend to celebrate on!
- Plan and execute the launch strategy for new games
- Brainstorm campaign ideas and marketing opportunities
- Raise awareness and drive revenue for our existing games
- Brief creatives and copy such as screenshots, store descriptions, and website content and collaborate with our graphic designers and copywriter
- Plan regular sales events and promote in-app-purchases to new and existing players
- Optimise the in-game and website sales funnel in collaboration with our UA managers
- Collaborate with agencies and keep store partners informed of our activities
- Report on campaign performance
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in games or app marketing
- A passion for games – tabletop, digital or both!
- A proactive approach to work – with so much going on it’s important to be able to manage your own time
- Comfortable working in a role with a lot of variety – every day is different, so you’ll be switching between two or more projects regularly
- Good organisational skills
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus system based on performance
- Company pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance consisting of 22 days + a bonus 3 days’ holiday when the offices are closed over Christmas and New Year
- Private health insurance package
- Private life insurance
- Regular social events
Join us on our Marmalade adventure
To apply please submit your cv below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are selected for an interview you will normally be contacted within two weeks of the closing date. If you do not hear from us within this period then you should assume that, unfortunately, on this occasion, you have been unsuccessful.