Marmalade Game Studio is the leading developer and publisher of digital premium board games, with notable successes including Monopoly, The Game of Life, Cluedo, Jumanji, Taboo and more. We are passionate about what we do and have seen tremendous success creating high quality games loved by people all over the world.
We are looking for a Marketing Executive dedicated to initially drive growth for TABOO – the popular party card game, now on mobile. With millions of units of the physical version having been sold worldwide, we’re incredibly excited to bring this hilarious and laugh-out-loud game to digital. We will also be launching new un-announced titles and we anticipate that this role will expand to cover growth for at least one additional title this calendar year.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you’ll join a close-knit, talented, and collaborative team of six who share the same excitement for the design and implementation of excellent marketing strategies to promote our company and games.
Come and join us in our new state of the art office in central London! We offer a flexible remote working policy. As a company we’re not in a hurry to return to the office, and will only do so when we’re sure it’s safe. We have a big terrace that we look forward to celebrating on!
What you’ll do:
- Planning and executing an ‘always on’ pipeline of campaigns to both acquire and re-engage players using in-game events, IAP and other opportunities
- Collaborating with the development team to co-ordinate the production of game improvements and timely submission to sales platforms
- Managing Marmalade’s website to highlight the latest game developments and features
- Reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns, highlighting learnings to drive continuous improvement
- Managing our sales platforms (app stores, PC and console) to secure featuring and maintain growing conversion rates
- Monitoring game performance and user-behaviour to help identify improvements to support player retention and acquisition
- Analysing the app store performance and using insight to optimise strategies for the game
- Identifying target audience through data analysis and research the best channels to engage them on
- Liaising with our PR agency to ensure we have compelling content and a steady stream of stories to promote Taboo
- Working closely with our creative team to develop all promotional assets (descriptions, social media adverts, screenshots and trailers) that convert well with our target audience
This is a full-time position based in our London studio with hybrid working. The successful candidate must reside in the UK and be eligible to work here.
What experience you’ll have:
- Proven track record in online and/or mobile marketing, within the entertainment sector
- Experience in developing mobile marketing campaigns from scratch that delivers against acquisition and revenue targets
- Advanced experience within the app eco-system, including a/b testing
- Experience working across a full suite of marketing tools and channels (social, paid and organic acquisition, retargeting, email and notifications)
- App store optimisation experience is a plus
Who you are:
- Strong interest in card and party games
- A champion of our games, able to encourage the development of new ways to connect with target audiences
- Strong passion for the entertainment industry and ideally board games
- A self-starter who can hit the ground running, use their initiative and proactively develop and present potential solutions
- Collaborative and able to work successfully in team environments, in person and across remote teams
- Comfortable working under pressure in a constantly evolving, fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding organisational, written and presentation skills
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme (5% Employer contributions)
- Generous holiday allowance (22 days + 3 days over the festive period when the office is closed + up to 3 additional days accrued with long service)
- Our Private Medical Insurance is fully paid for by the company and includes dental & optical care, mental health cover, and EAP. You will also have the option to add your family members/partner to your plan
- Life insurance scheme (x4 times your annual salary)
- Cycle to work Scheme
We’re excited to hear from you!
Please, click HERE TO APPLY.