Marmalade Game Studio is looking for an enthusiastic, data-driven Marketing Executive to help us drive sales and discoverability for our games, including top-charting titles, such as MONOPOLY, CLUEDO, THE GAME OF LIFE and BATTLESHIP on mobile, Steam and Nintendo Switch.
You will use paid social channels such as Facebook ads, Twitter ads and Reddit ads, as well as affiliate marketing platforms, owned social channels and our newsletter to increase awareness and drive installs for our games.
It will also be your responsibility to ensure all these channels are performing optimally by measuring their KPIs such as reach, click-through rates, install rates, etc and use this information to make improvements
We love what we do, and love working alongside other people who share the same dedication to quality. Come and join us in our new state of the art office in central London!
This position is full-time and on-site. During the lockdown, the successful candidate will be required to work from home.
- Run app install and traffic campaigns across paid social, including Facebook ads, Twitter ads, Reddit ads, etc
- Coordinate affiliate marketing platforms and campaigns
- Optimise bids, targeting and creatives for your campaigns
- Measure and report on KPIs to maximise ROI using tools such as AppsFlyer, App Store Connect, and Google Dev Console
- Plan sales and promotions across the app stores, Steam, and Nintendo Switch
- Improve store page and website discoverability, as well as conversion rates in collaboration with our artists and copywriter
- Plan our newsletter schedules and improve open rates
The ideal candidate:
- Min 2 years of experience in a digital marketing role
- Hands-on experience running paid social campaigns
- Comfortable working with Excel
- A passion for games (both for professional reasons and because we like to have more players for our lunchtime board game sessions!)
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus system based on performance
- Company pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance consisting of 22 days + a bonus 3 days’ holiday when the offices are closed over Christmas and New Year
- Private Health Insurance package
- Private Life insurance
- Regular social events
Join us on our Marmalade adventure
If you are selected for an interview you will normally be contacted within two weeks of the closing date. If you do not hear from us within this period then you should assume that, unfortunately, on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.