Marmalade Game Studio is looking for a game tester to join our team to help us support our most recent games like Cluedo, Battleship and The Game of Life, and to ensure the success of our future projects.
Based in our Almada studio, this is a role requiring great attention to detail, focus and a logical approach to problems. As a game tester at MGS you will play an essential role to ensure the quality of our games and deliver the best experience possible to our players.
We’re looking for a person passionate about games and motivated to learn and grow with us.
This position is full-time and on-site.
● Work as part of the development team to plan and test games for mobile and consoles.
● Perform structured and unstructured testing.
● Work with internal and external QA teams.
● Work alongside the production team to prioritize bugs.
● Identify, investigate and report issues in bug-tracking software.
The Ideal Candidate:
● Experience as a tester in the games industry preferable, but not mandatory.
● Ability to plan, execute and update test cases.
● Excellent written and verbal communication in Portuguese and English.
● Expertise with bug-tracking software preferable, but not mandatory.
● Effective problem solving skills and attention to detail.
● Passion for board games.
● Competitive salary
● Life & Health insurance package
● Share options scheme
Does this sound like the job for you?
Then please send your CV, covering letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are selected for an interview you will normally be contacted within two weeks of the closing date. If you do not hear from us within this period then you should assume that, unfortunately, on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.