Marmalade Game Studio is looking for a game tester to join our team to help us support our most recent games like Cluedo, Monopoly, The Game of Life 2, and Jumanji and to ensure the success of our future projects.
Based in our Almada studio, this is a role requiring great attention to detail, focus and a logical approach to problems. As a game tester at MGS you will play an essential role to ensure the quality of our games and deliver the best experience possible to our players.
We’re looking for a person passionate about games and motivated to learn and grow with us.
This position is full-time and currently remote – the status of the pandemic will be monitored and employees will only return to the office when it’s safe to do so.
- Work as part of the development team to plan and test games for mobile, PC and consoles.
- Perform structured and unstructured testing.
- Work with internal and external QA teams.
- Work alongside the production team to prioritize bugs.
- Identify, investigate and report issues in bug-tracking software.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience as a tester in the games industry is preferable
- Ability to plan, execute and update test cases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Portuguese and English.
- Experience with bug-tracking software preferable
- Effective problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Passion for board games.
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance consisting of 22 days + a bonus 3 days’ holiday when the offices are closed over Christmas and New Year + extra holiday for long service
- Private health insurance
- Private life insurance
- Great work environment