support our most recent games like Cluedo, Monopoly, The Game of Life 2, and Jumanji and
to ensure the success of our future projects.
logical approach to problems. As a game tester at MGS, you will play an essential role to
ensure the quality of our games and deliver the best experience possible to our players.
We’re looking for a person passionate about games and motivated to learn and grow with
and employees will only return to the office when it’s safe to do so.
● Work as part of the development team to plan and test games for mobile, PC, and
● Perform structured and unstructured testing.
● Work with internal and external QA teams.
● Work alongside the production team to prioritize bugs.
● Identify, investigate and report issues in bug-tracking software.
The Ideal Candidate:
● Experience as a tester in the games industry is preferable
● Ability to plan, execute and update test cases.
● Excellent written and verbal communication in Portuguese and English.
● Experience with bug-tracking software is preferable
● Effective problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
● Passion for board games.
● Competitive salary depending on experience
● Flexible remote working options
● Generous holiday allowance (22 days + 3 days over the festive period when the
office is closed + up to 3 additional days accrued with long service)
● Private Medical Insurance scheme (with Dental, Optical and Mental Health cover)
● Private Life insurance scheme
● 48h a year of Professional Development Time
Join us on our Marmalade adventure
To apply please submit your CV and Cover Letter below
unfortunately, on this occasion, you have been unsuccessful.