Marmalade Game Studio PT is on the lookout for a talented Senior UX/UI Artist to become an integral part of our passionate team. Together, let’s elevate the success of our recent hits, including Cluedo, The Game of Life, Monopoly, and Jumanji.
We love what we do, and love working alongside other people who share the same dedication to quality. You must reside in the UK or Portugal and be eligible to work with us. We have 2 studios located in London and Lisbon.
We offer flexible remote working options.
- Collaborate with a dynamic team to define the aesthetic of our user interface.
- Take ownership of the game’s UI, crafting style guides, rule sets, and templates.
- Design, implement, and refine UI assets and animations.
- Create concept sketches, wireframes, and high-fidelity UX mockups/prototypes.
- Work closely with art, design, production, and developers to innovate solutions to UX and UI challenges.
- Proven experience as a UX/UI Artist in the gaming or relevant industry.
- Showcase strong graphic design skills with a portfolio that matches Marmalade Games’ quality standards.
- Ability to explore and create diverse visual styles.
- Proficiency in creating UX prototypes and wireframes.
- Excellent understanding of typography, composition, colour theory, visual design, and interaction design.
- Basic knowledge of animating assets for conceptual purposes.
- Efficient problem-solving and conflict resolution skills, particularly in relation to game development.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Unity.
Optional but Valuable:
- Experience in implementing and animating UI assets in Unity.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible remote working options
- Company pension scheme (5% Employer contributions)
- Generous holiday allowance (22 days + 3 days over the festive period when the office is closed + up to 3 additional days accrued with long service)
- Our Private Medical Insurance is fully paid for by the company and includes dental and optical care and mental health cover. You will also have the option to add your family members/partner to your plan
- Life insurance
- 48h a year of Professional Development Time
Join us on our Marmalade adventure!
If selected for an interview, you will typically hear from us within two weeks. If you do not receive a response within this timeframe, please understand that, regrettably, your application was not successful on this occasion.