Marmalade Game Studio is the leading developer and publisher of digital premium board games, with notable successes including Monopoly, The Game of Life, Cluedo, Jumanji, Taboo and more. We are passionate about what we do and have seen tremendous success creating high quality games loved by people all over the world.
We are looking for a digital savvy, strategic and measurement-driven User Acquisition Manager, who will be responsible for running multiple simultaneous campaigns on multiple acquisition channels to get as many players as possible into our premium games. This role will be responsible for planning, executing and then reporting back on campaigns, capturing learnings to improve future performance and sharing results with senior leadership. The successful candidate will establish Paid Advertising best practices with a focus on Return On Investment (ROI), and to review digital marketing content to ensure it is optimized for paid campaigns.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you’ll join a passionate, close-knit and collaborative team of seven Marmaladers and will be working together to come up with new creative ideas, and constantly fine tune the performance of our UA efforts. This is a role for someone who takes initiative with UA operations whilst working alongside a dynamic and supportive team who will value your skills.
It is an incredibly exciting time to join Marmalade, with a growing team and new titles we’re adding to our portfolio of the world’s best-known board games!
We operate a flexible remote working policy and also have the benefit of a wonderful office on Charlotte Street in Central London.
What you’ll do:
• Managing numerous simultaneous campaigns for our live games
• Analysing and optimising the ad campaigns to ensure maximum effectiveness
• Allocation of investment across and within channels to maximize the ROAS for paid channels and the best blend of owned, earned and paid
• Delivery of consistent in-flight and post-campaign templated reporting that is clear and actionable
• Bringing innovative thinking and an experimental mindset to the testing roadmap
• Build and develop audiences and lookalike audiences across key paid advertising accounts
• Copywrite and utilize various media to create a wide range of adverts for Search and Display
• Collaborate with the marketing team to promote digital and video content using best practice
• Test and evaluate new paid advertising platforms and ad types and monitor campaign Return on Investment (ROI)
What experience you’ll have:
• Solid experience in user acquisition or performance marketing on mobile apps/games
• Experience of user acquisition platforms (Google Adwords & UAC, Apple Search, Facebook Ads, etc.)
• Knowledge of tracking and attribution systems (Appsflyer, TUNE, UTM etc.)
• Boosting earned and owned social media content to drive efficient growth across platforms such as Instagram, Facebook and TikTok
• Excellent quantitative skills and deep experience with Google Analytics, other tracking and A/B testing tools
• Develop test plans and measure performance, identifying the highest impact testing opportunities and making recommendations based on testing
• Define spend, measurement and decision-making methodology
• Develop new insights, data exploration, and process improvements for internal user acquisition management, data analysis, and reporting
Who you are:
• An outgoing, user acquisition and performance marketing professional who can work as part of a team and evangelise new ways forward
• A passion for analytics and problem-solving skills
• A whizz with Excel who enjoys creating clear reporting of campaign results
• Loves reviewing data objectively to gain true insights that will support growth
• Proactive self-starter with the ability to own and manage multiple projects and campaigns from beginning to end
• Excellent organisation skills with strong attention to detail
• A fan of video games – bonus points for a passion for board games
• An excellent communicator and presenter with the ability to clearly articulate analysis and insights to various stakeholders within the business
• Collaborative and able to work successfully in team environments, in person and across remote teams
• A relentless problem-solver with a can do, positive attitude
This is a full-time position based in our London studio with hybrid working. The successful candidate must reside in the UK and be eligible to work here.
● Competitive salary
● Company pension scheme (5% Employer contributions)
● Generous holiday allowance (22 days + 3 days over the festive period when the office is closed + up to 3 additional days accrued with long service)
● Private Medical Insurance, fully covered by the company!
● Life insurance scheme
To apply please submit your cv below or email email@example.com