All download and billing-related problems should be raised directly with Google Play as this has nothing to do with the game itself. Google handles our game’s sale and distribution.
However, some of our players have reported success by clearing Google Play’s cache and data files. Please follow the instructions below.
– On your Android phone or tablet, open your Settings app
– Tap “Apps and Notifications”
– Tap “Download Manager”. If you don’t see it, tap “See All Apps” or “App info”
– Open Google Play Services
– Tap “Storage”, and then “Clear Cache”
– Tap “Clear Storage”, and then “Clear all data”, followed by “OK”
– Restarting the device
– Returning to the game’s store page
At this point it should allow you to properly download the game.
Should the issue persist despite following the above instructions, please use these Google Play Help links to try to find a solution to your problem: